Equipment & Tools
We use special equipment to produce our high-end plant-based desserts, and this list includes:
- 1.Industrial Mixers: Spiral Mixers and Planetary Mixers are used to blend ingredients and create the perfect consistency for our desserts.
- 2.Blast Freezer: We use a blast freezer to quickly freeze our desserts to maintain their texture and taste.
- 3.Immersion Blender: We use immersion blenders to create smooth and creamy textures in our desserts.
- 4.Dehydrator: We use a dehydrator to create unique textures and flavors in our desserts.
- 5.Sous-vide Cooker: We use a sous-vide cooker to cook our ingredients at a low temperature for longer periods of time, resulting in a more consistent texture and taste.
- 6.Food Processor: We use food processors to chop, grind and puree our ingredients.
- 7.Convection Oven: We use a convection oven to cook and bake our desserts, it allows for a more even and consistent cooking process.
- 8.Plating Tools: We use specialized plating tools to create unique and visually appealing presentations for our desserts.
- 9.Ice Cream Stick Production Machine: This machine produces ice cream sticks in bulk, it can make different shapes and sizes of sticks, and has a high production capacity.
- 10.Ice Cream Stick Dipping Machine: This machine is used to dip the ice cream sticks into chocolate or other coatings, it has a temperature control system to maintain the right temperature for the coatings.
- 11.Wrapping Machine: This machine is used to wrap the ice cream sticks in individual packaging, it can also print labels and barcodes.
- 12.Ice Cream Stick Storage Freezer: This is a specialized freezer that is used to store the ice cream sticks at a low temperature before they are shipped to customers.
- 13.Ice Cream Stick Molds: we will use different molds to make different shapes and sizes of ice cream sticks.
- 14.Batch Freezer: This is a specialized machine that is used to produce gelato, it can produce different flavors and consistencies.
- 15.Pasteurizer: This machine is used to pasteurize the ingredients before they are used in the gelato production process, this ensures that the gelato is safe to eat and has a longer shelf life.
- 16.Aging Room: This is a refrigerated room that is used to age the gelato mixture before it is frozen, this process helps to develop the flavors and texture of the gelato.
- 17.Hardening Cabinet: This is a refrigerated cabinet that is used to harden the gelato after it has been produced, this process helps to maintain the texture and consistency of the gelato.
- 18.Display Cabinet: This is a refrigerated cabinet that is used to display the finished gelato in the parlor, it has a temperature control system to keep the gelato at the right temperature for serving.
- 19.Gelato Scoops: We will use specialized scoops to serve the gelato, it will help to maintain the consistency of the portions.
- 20.Siphon: This is a specialized equipment that is used to create foam and aerated desserts, it can be used to create different textures and flavors.
- 21.Immersion circulator: This equipment is used to cook food in a temperature-controlled water bath, it allows us to cook our desserts with precision and consistency.
- 22.Pacojet or Ninja Creami: This is an equipment that is used to make ultra-smooth purees and ice cream bases, it can also be used to create different textures and flavors.
- 23.Molecular Gastronomy Kit: This kit includes different tools and ingredients that are used to create molecular gastronomy desserts such as agar-agar, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, and calcium lactate.
- 24.Syringe: This is a specialized tool that is used to inject different flavors and textures into desserts.
- 25.Pipettes: This is a tool that is used to measure and dispense small quantities of liquids, it can be used to create different flavors and textures in desserts.
All of the equipment listed will play an important role in our operations and will help us to create unique and innovative desserts using molecular gastronomy techniques, which will set us apart from our competition. This equipment will also play an important role in our operations, helping us to produce high-quality ice cream sticks efficiently and high-quality gelato efficiently and at scale. We plan to acquire everything listed above and potentially more as needed to keep up with the scale of our business and to maintain the high quality of our products.